Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

Prep for TSA

alright... here we go. First off i have to apologize for the bad picture quality. I was kind of in a hurry, and im too lazy to shoot again hahaha

Now a bit about my background... i had never a real drawing class in my life before... last year i wanted to start classes, but kind of ended up never going... dont ask me why... But since one month im finally taking life drawing 1 at Toronto School of Art... and its like i opened the door to another world... free to explore... i have been drawing almost every day since i started... challenging myself with exercises from books, ctrlpaint.com, Glen Vilppus tutorials or by repeating the stuff we did in class... its so inspiring and i LOVE it so much.

So were starting off with some drawings i did prior to the life drawing class at TSA... just to explore different materials... I like some of them, but looking back, i see so many flaws... ah well... im just starting off right? :-)

Oh and if youre wondering why im only drawing big breasted women... let me tell you... i tried drawing guys... but theyre 10 times harder to draw!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen